25-Minute Juicy Chicken Meatballs Recipe in a Creamy Herb Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Ground chicken is an economical ingredient to use in recipes. And who doesn't like meatballs? This easy chicken meatball recipe will make the whole family – and your wallet – happy.
This quick chicken meatball recipe has a creamy herb sauce and can be served over mashed potatoes or pasta. Ground turkey could be substituted for the chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, thyme, oregano, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Form into meatballs.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned and almost cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- To make the cream sauce, melt the butter in the skillet. Add the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, cream and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer.
- Put the meatballs back into the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper and add the fresh herbs. Cook 1 minute more.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.