Amaretto Cupcakes Recipe With Amaretto Frosting: Boozy Cupcakes That Are to Die For by 30Seconds Food
Love amaretto? Put your after-dinner drink into something delicious. Instead of just sipping this almond-flavored liqueur, why not make a batch of cupcakes? This easy amaretto cupcake recipe has a creamy amaretto frosting that's to die for.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons amaretto
Here's how to make it:
- Put baking liners into a muffin tin.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Add the buttermilk and amaretto. Stir to combine. Fold in the almonds.
- Fill the muffin tin cups 2/3 full with the batter. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Cool.
- To make the frosting, add all ingredients in a bowl. Beat until smooth. Frost the cupcakes. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired. Makes 20 to 24 cupcakes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.