Ground Beef Recipes: This Easy Mexican Potato Casserole Recipe Is Comfort on a Plate by 30Seconds Food
Creamy potatoes layered with spicy seasoned ground beef, corn and cheese is heavenly. This Mexican potato casserole recipe is all you need on your plate.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 6 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water about 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, salsa and corn. Mix well and cook about 5 minutes.
- Layer half of the potatoes in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour on half of the alfredo sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with half of the ground beef mixture. Repeat with more potatoes, alfredo sauce 1 cup of cheese and remaining ground beef mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and cook until cheese is bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.