4-Ingredient Crispy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe: Better Than Takeout by 30Seconds Food
Start this recipe with chicken wings that are separated into drumettes and flats. Toss the wings in a bowl with the olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning. Put the wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy. Super crispy!
Serve these flavorful chicken wings as a fun snack with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce. Don't forget the carrot and celery sticks! This recipe makes a super fun dinner, too. Who wouldn't love crispy chicken wings for dinner?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 3 pounds chicken wings (tips removed and separated into drumettes and flats)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 heaping tablespoons cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Put the wings into a large bowl. Add the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle in the lemon pepper and cornstarch. Toss to coat.
- Put the wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.