This Easy Grilled Sardines Recipe Will Make You Love This Little Oily Fish by 30Seconds Food
If you only think of little fish in that rectangular tin when someone mentions sardines, then you haven't tried fresh grilled sardines. This easy grilled sardines recipe will change your mind – and possibly make you a sardine lover.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 pound fresh sardines, scaled and gutted
- chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- lemon wedges, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Put the fish into a plastic zipper bag and pour in the marinade. Let the sardine marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Remove the sardines from the marinade and cook on the hot grill until charred, about 2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for about 2 minutes more.
- Put the sardines on a serving platter and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Cast Iron Skillets $12 & Up
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Sardine Cookbooks Free & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.