Turmeric French Fries Recipe: This Oven-Baked Turmeric & Curry French Fries Recipe Is a Creative Way to French Fry by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 5 - 6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, curry powder, pepper, onion powder and turmeric in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and mix to cover them with the seasoning.
- Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 30-40 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turning the fries over halfway through cooking. Season with salt, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.