20-Minute Creamy Ramen Sausage Skillet Recipe Is Easy on the Wallet by Donna John
Overloaded with ramen noodles or just need to find new ways to use them? This easy, budget-friendly ramen recipe with sausage and peas is kid friendly and on the table in about 20 minutes.
You won't believe how creamy this skillet recipe is! Serve with a salad or just grab a bowl and a fork.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 packages chicken ramen
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the water, flour and two of the seasoning packets from the ramen (discard the third packet). Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the onion and sausage in a skillet until onion is soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Add the chicken broth mixture and peas to the skillet. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream. Season with black pepper, to taste.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ramen Noodle Cookbooks $4 & Up
Chicken Ramen $1 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.