20-Minute Creamy Ramen Sausage Skillet Recipe Is Easy on the Wallet by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 packages chicken ramen
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the water, flour and two of the seasoning packets from the ramen (discard the third packet). Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the onion and sausage in a skillet until onion is soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Add the chicken broth mixture and peas to the skillet. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream. Season with black pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.