3-Ingredient Glazed Brown Sugar Christmas Ham Recipe Is As Simple As It Gets by 30Seconds Food
Cola. Brown sugar. That's all you need to make this easy cola and brown sugar-glazed ham recipe for Christmas. Well, you need the ham, too. Be sure to select a pre-cooked spiral ham for this holiday recipe.
Not sure about what side dishes to serve yet with your Christmas ham? Check out our full library of amazing side dishes. But some popular holiday side dishes are broccoli rice casserole, green bean casserole, carrots, broccoli and salads.
This easy glazed ham recipe is quick and easy to prepare, saving you time for doing other things like visiting with friends and family. Sere the leftover ham later for the best ham sandwiches.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 1 fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (about 8 to 9 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) dark carbonated soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soda and brown sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Put the ham in a roasting pan. Pour the soda mixture over the ham.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil. Bake the ham in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with the glaze. Remove the foil during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.