2-Ingredient No-Bake Turmeric & Honey Energy Balls Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The health benefits of turmeric and health benefits of manuka honey are vast and well researched. Turmeric in known for its inflammation-reducing qualities. Manuka honey is said to be able to treat wound infections and burns, soothe a sore throat or cough and aid in digestive health.
This easy no-bake turmeric and honey energy ball recipe combines both of these healthy ingredients. The balls are simply ground turmeric and manuka honey that is rolled into balls. You can roll the energy balls in other healthy ingredients like ground cinnamon, cocoa powder, chia seeds, chopped nuts, flaked coconut, matcha powder or sesame seeds, if desired.
Store these two-ingredient honey and turmeric balls in the freeze for snacking throughout the day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons manuka honey
- optional coatings: ground cinnamon, cocoa powder, chia seeds, chopped nuts, flaked coconut, matcha powder, sesame seeds, etc.
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the turmeric and honey. Mix well.
- Roll into bite-sized balls.
- If desired, roll in the optional coatings.
- Put the energy balls on a cookie sheet and freeze about 2 hours.
- Remove the balls from the cookie sheet and put into an airtight container. Store in the freezer.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Turmeric $3 & Up
Manuka Honey $10 & Up
Chia Seeds $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Nuts $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Matcha Powder $6 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.