2-Ingredient No-Bake Turmeric & Honey Energy Balls Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Customize the energy balls by rolling them in one of the suggested coatings – or create your own!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons manuka honey
- optional coatings: ground cinnamon, cocoa powder, chia seeds, chopped nuts, flaked coconut, matcha powder, sesame seeds, etc.
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the turmeric and honey. Mix well.
- Roll into bite-sized balls.
- If desired, roll in the optional coatings.
- Put the energy balls on a cookie sheet and freeze about 2 hours.
- Remove the balls from the cookie sheet and put into an airtight container. Store in the freezer.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Turmeric $3 & Up
Manuka Honey $10 & Up
Chia Seeds $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Nuts $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Matcha Powder $6 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.