The Easiest Coconut Cheesecake Recipe You'll Ever Make (and the Tastiest) by 30Seconds Food
a year ago
Add to collection
This easy coconut cheesecake recipe is so simple to make, but doesn't lack in coconut flavor or creaminess. Delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready made graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 - 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping or whipped cream (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese, cream of coconut, sugar, vanilla and eggs together with an electric mixer. Pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove and cool, then put it into the refrigerator to chill completely.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and coconut.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cream of Coconut $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Graham Cracker Crust $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.