Easy Ramen Burger Recipe: This Ramen Noodle Bun Recipe Is a Thing by 30Seconds Food
Ramen burger buns can be found in some of the trendiest restaurants. Wondering what all the hype is about? Here's an easy ramen burger bun recipe you can make at home. Load it up with your favorite meat patty and burger toppings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 packages ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packets or save for another recipe)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ramen noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the noodles and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil. Put four mason jar lids or other round molds into the pan. Fill each ring with some of the ramen noodles, pushing to make them as compact as you can.
- Cook the ramen burgers until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.