Easy Potato Recipes: This Roasted Fingerling Potato Recipe in a Herb Butter Sauce Is Finger-Licking Good by Susan Evind
The savory “secret” sauce is the key to this quick, tasty fingerling potato recipe. Use the dried version of the herbs (they blend better than fresh) and mix with melted butter separately in a saucepan. Also, it’s best to not use rosemary, as it overpowers the flavorful herb blend.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, washed and sliced in half lengthwise if big
- 3/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 - 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Here's how to make them:
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with olive oil. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer in the pan.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter. Add the herbs.
- Cover the potatoes with the butter sauce and turn to coat them completely. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through the cooking, until lightly browned.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Marjoram $3 & Up
Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
Basil $3 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Thyme $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.