Remoulade Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe: This Easy Cajun Pasta Salad Recipe With Shrimp Just Works by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (I used Hellman's Real Mayonnasie)
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (I used Zatarain's Creole Mustard)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (I used Heinz Ketchup)
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons hot sauce (I used Tabasco sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
Here's how to make it:
Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente.
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl.
Add the celery, green onions, bell pepper and shrimp.
Add the pasta and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I bought raw shrimp and boiled them in water with some Cajun seasoning, and then used that same water to boil the pasta for added flavor.
- Taste the pasta salad and add more horseradish, Cajun seasoning, hot sauce, mustard, etc., to fit your tastes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Medium Shell Pasta $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Creole Mustard $3 & Up
Zatarain's Creole Mustard $3 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Heinz Ketchup $2 & Up
Prepared Horseradish $3 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.