Remoulade Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe Is Creamy Cajun Goodness by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (I used Hellman's Real Mayonnasie)
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (I used Zatarain's Creole Mustard)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (I used Heinz Ketchup)
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons hot sauce (I used Tabasco sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add the celery, green onions, bell pepper and shrimp.
- Mix well.
- Add the pasta and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I bought raw shrimp and boiled them in water with some Cajun seasoning, and then used that same water to boil the pasta for added flavor.
- Taste the pasta salad and add more horseradish, Cajun seasoning, hot sauce, mustard, etc., to fit your tastes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Medium Shell Pasta $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Creole Mustard $3 & Up
Zatarain's Creole Mustard $3 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Heinz Ketchup $2 & Up
Prepared Horseradish $3 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.