Baked Parmesan Cod Recipe: This Easy Cheesy Baked Cod Recipe Is Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
Baked cod is the perfect ingredient for a fast and easy dinner. This baked Parmesan cod recipe has only four ingredients and is on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the cod fillets into a baking dish that's been lightly oiled. Top the fish with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cod Cookbooks $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.