OMG Cheese Sauce Recipe: The Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce Recipe on This Burger Is to Die For by 30Seconds Food
How can you make a burger better? By adding this homemade cheddar cheese sauce recipe to it. You will rename that hamburger the OMG burger. Promise.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the milk in a pot over medium heat until it just begins to bubble.
- While the milk warms, melt the butter in a small pot. Once melted, add the flour and stir to form a roux. It will be thick.
- Slowly add the hot milk into the flour mixture, whisking constantly. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until it melts. Add cayenne, if using, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pots $8 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Burger Presses $6 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.