5-Ingredient Cheesy Monkey Bread Recipe Makes Fresh-Baked Bread So Easy by 30Seconds Food
There may be nothing as satisfying as the aroma of fresh bread baking in the oven, except for the taste of that fresh-baked bread when it's warm from the oven. But sometimes, you just don't have the time or energy for making a loaf of fresh-baked bread. That's why we love this easy herb cheddar monkey bread recipe. It makes fresh-baked bread so easy.
This cheesy five-ingredient monkey bread recipe gets you in the kitchen baking without all the kneading that comes with many bread recipes. With only five simple ingredients, you can make aromatic fresh-baked bread with much less time and effort.
This recipe makes it so easy to share the yum. Your family will love pulling off a nugget of this yummy cheese bread recipe when it's fresh from of the oven. It makes a wonderful snack or side dish any day of the week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, dried rosemary, dried Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herb
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, dried herbs and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each one into quarters.
- Dip half of the biscuits into the butter and then place into a greased bundt pan or tube pan. Sprinkle with 2 cups of the cheese.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and place on top of cheese layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.