5-Ingredient Cheesy Monkey Bread Recipe Makes Fresh-Baked Bread So Easy by 30Seconds Food
There may be nothing as satisfying as the aroma of fresh bread baking in the oven, except for the taste of that fresh-baked bread when it's warm from the oven. But sometimes, you just don't have the time or energy for making a loaf of fresh-baked bread. That's why we love this easy herb cheddar monkey bread recipe. It makes fresh-baked bread so easy.
This cheesy five-ingredient monkey bread recipe gets you in the kitchen baking without all the kneading that comes with many bread recipes. With only five simple ingredients, you can make aromatic fresh-baked bread with much less time and effort.
This recipe makes it so easy to share the yum. Your family will love pulling off a nugget of this yummy cheese bread recipe when it's fresh from of the oven. It makes a wonderful snack or side dish any day of the week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, dried rosemary, dried Italian seasoning or your favorite dried herb
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, dried herbs and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each one into quarters.
- Dip half of the biscuits into the butter and then place into a greased bundt pan or tube pan. Sprinkle with 2 cups of the cheese.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and place on top of cheese layer. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Tube Pans $10 & Up
Dried Dill $3 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.