Fantastic Frito Taco Salad Recipe: Put the Tortilla Chips Back in the Pantry by Donna John
This easy Frito™ taco salad recipe is packed with healthy salad ingredients and gets a crunch from corn chips. (Yes, put the tortilla chips away.)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning (I used Old El Paso Taco Seasoning)
- corn chips (I used Fritos)
- chopped lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded cheese
- chopped red onion
- sliced jalapenos
- sliced avocado, guacamole or grilled avocados
- sour cream
- fresh chopped cilantro
- salad dressing (I used avocado ranch salad dressing)
- salsa or homemade pico de gallo
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning and about a 1/3 cup of water. Cook until the water evaporates.
- Fill large salad bowls with shredded lettuce. Add some salad dressing and salsa to the lettuce and toss to combine.
- Add the other salad ingredients on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle with more salad dressing and top with a handful of corn chips. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fritos $3 & Up
Large Salad Bowls $9 & Up
Taco Seasoning $2 & Up
Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Salad Dressing $2 & Up
Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing $2 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.