20-Minute Meatball Sandwich Recipe Is What Everyone Wants During Super Bowl™ by 30Seconds Food
If you start with frozen meatballs, this meatball sandwich recipe is ready in about 15 minutes. Fabulous! It's the perfect filling sandwich for sandwich night or when watching sports with friends and family.
Frozen meatballs and mixed with marinara sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce) and then piled onto hoagie rolls. After topping the saucy meatballs with cheese, they are baked in the oven until hot and melty. You don't have to use frozen meatballs for this meatball sandwich recipe. If you have a favorite homemade meatball recipe, that would make the sandwich even better!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (thawed) or your favorite homemade meatball recipe (cooked)
- 1 jar (23 ounces) marinara sauce or your favorite homemade tomato sauce recipe
- provolone or mozzarella cheese
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- hoagie rolls
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the hoagie rolls on a baking sheet. Toast in a 425-degree F for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the meatballs and marinara sauce.
- Put the meatballs into the hoagie rolls. Top with the mozzarella or provolone and some Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until meatballs are heated through and cheese has melted. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with any leftover marinara sauce for dipping.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sandwiches! More Than You've Ever Wanted to Know About Making and Eating America's Favorite Food $12
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Hoagie Rolls $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.