Easy Boiled Herbed Potatoes Recipe Is Simplicity At Its Finest (and a Quick Thanksgiving Side Dish!) by 30Seconds Food
Simple. Delicious. What more do you want from a potato recipe? You can customize the herbs in this easy potato recipe to fit your family's taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Add the butter and herbs. Toss to coat the potatoes and melt the butter. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vegetable Brushes $5 & Up
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.