Creamy Cinnamon Buttermilk Custard Pie Recipe Could Not Be Any Easier to Make by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pie crust
- ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer.
- Add the flour, salt and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour in the buttermilk, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat well.
- Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F and bake 30 to 40 minutes more, or until set. Cool completely before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.