Hot Chocolate Cheesecakes: This Fun Cheesecake Recipe Is Worth Coming Down the Chimney For by 30Seconds Food
Hot chocolate in cheesecake form is the way to go this winter and holiday season – and the best treat for Santa! If you don't have time to pipe out the handles, black licorice string is a good substitute.
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mini marshmallows
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make them:
- For the crust, combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of 12 muffin tins that have been lined with baking liners. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 7-8 minutes.
- For the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and cocoa powder. Add the eggs and continue to beat on low until just combined. Spoon into the crusts. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the centers are almost set. Remove and cool, then put into the refrigerator until cold, at least 2 hours.
- To make the chocolate handles, cover a workspace with wax paper. Melt the baking chocolate and put into a small plastic zipper bag. Cut the corner off the bag so you can pipe the chocolate into handles on the wax paper. Put into the fridge or freezer to set.
- To make the frosting, beat the whipping cream and sugar together until soft peaks form.
- When ready to serve, remove the baking liners and place the cheesecakes on a serving plate or platter. Spoon some of the frosting onto the top of each cheesecake and then attach a handle. Sprinkle with some cocoa powder and add the mini marshmallows to the top. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cupcake Baking Liners $4 & Up
Cupcake Pans $6 & Up
Chocolate Wafer Cookies $3 & Up
Oreos $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Semisweet Baking Chocolate $3 & Up
Black Licorice Strings $3 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.