Salmon & Kale Salad Recipe With Creamy Tahini Dressing Is a Salmon Lover's Dream by 30Seconds Food
"Oh, WOW! Salmon lovers are in for a big treat with this one!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Warm salmon on a bed of tender and flavorful kale leaves with delicious homemade tahini dressing. This is a salad you’d pay good money for at an upscale restaurant."
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 4 6-ounce wild salmon fillets
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups torn fresh kale leaves, stems removed and massaged
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold water, or as needed
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat dry the fish fillets using a paper towel, then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper together in a small mixing bowl. Generously rub this mixture all over your salmon fillets.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, just until flaky. Once done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool, then flake it into larger bite-size pieces using a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the tahini dressing ingredients. Add a bit of water, as necessary, to reach desired dressing consistency.
- To assemble the salad, place the kale and tomatoes in a large bowl. Top with fish pieces and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, toss and serve.
Photos courtesy of Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Avocado Oil $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Sea Salt $3 & Up
Tahini $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
White Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.