Juicy Skillet Pork Chop Recipe With Rosemary Mustard Cream Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Need a little comfort food in your life? This easy pork chop recipe has a velvety, creamy mustard sauce that's spiked with rosemary. The simple sauce is made with onion, rosemary, chicken stock, Dijon mustard, butter, cream, sour cream and white wine. It's the perfect combination to coat the tender, juicy pork chops in.
Serve this easy one-pan pork chop recipe with rice or potatoes to soak up that flavorful sauce. Egg noodles are also a good be for these skillet pork chops. Serve this quick recipe as a weeknight family dinner or when company comes over.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the pork chops on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and rosemary. Cook, stirring, about 4 to 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the chicken broth and white wine, if using. Stir to remove brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the mustard and stir to combine.
- Put the pork chops back into the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, or until chops are cooked through. Remove the pork chops.
- Add the butter, heavy cream and sour cream to the skillet. Stir until smooth. Put the chops back into the skillet and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $15 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Whole Grain Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.