This Easy Skillet Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
This garlic butter shrimp recipe is so good, and it will have you out of the kitchen fast. What could be better than that?
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Pour in the lemon juice. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.