Tuna & White Bean Salad Is a Healthy Way to Use Those Pantry Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
This tuna and white bean salad recipe is easy to make and uses those pantry ingredients. It can easily be doubled or even tripled. You can drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil before serving.
- 1 can tuna in oil, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- crushed red pepper flakes or Tabasco sauce (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Note: If you use tuna packed in water, simply add some olive oil to the salad before tossing.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna Packed in Oil $1 & Up
Tuna Packed in Water $1 & Up
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.