Easy Tuna & White Bean Salad: This Tasty Tuna & Cannellini Bean Salad Recipe Is a Healthy Way to Enjoy What's In Your Pantry by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a healthy way to enjoy what's already in your kitchen? This tasty tuna and white bean salad recipe is so easy, and uses healthy pantry ingredients. This cannellini bean tuna salad recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. You can drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 can tuna in oil, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- crushed red pepper flakes or Tabasco sauce (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss gently to combine. Serve on rolls, crackers or lettuce.
Note: If you use tuna packed in water, simply add some olive oil to the salad before tossing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna Packed in Oil $1 & Up
Tuna Packed in Water $1 & Up
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.