Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Alfredo Recipe Is Comforting Start to Your Week by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and rich, this easy spinach and chicken alfredo lasagna recipe is the ultimate comfort food. We all love our traditional lasagna recipes, but this white lasagna recipe is soon to be a family fave.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 3 - 4 cups heavy cream (start with 3 cups and add more if needed)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken)
- lasagna noodles, cooked (about 15)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
- Pour in the heavy cream, 1 cup of Parmesan, ricotta and chicken. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until it just begins to simmer. Turn off heat.
- Cover the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with some of the chicken mixture. Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles, more of the chicken alfredo mixture and some mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let cheese brown a bit, about 5 minutes more. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lasagna Pans $10 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.