Honey Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe: A Budget Ground Beef Recipe You'll Be Sweet On by Donna John
Meatloaf will be at the top of any comfort food list. There are many ways to make meatloaf, but this one has a sweet side with the addition of honey. This easy honey barbecue meatloaf recipe is fantastic!
For this barbecue meatloaf recipe you'll need ground beef, quick-cooking oats, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, barbecue sauce and honey. The meatloaf ingredients are mixed together, then topped with a quick three-ingredient sauce made with barbecue sauce, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
Because this meatloaf recipe is already sweet, you may want to use a spicy barbecue sauce or a sweet-and-spicy barbecue sauce. Serve this easy meatloaf recipe with a vegetable like crushed herb potatoes and a salad. The leftovers make great meatloaf sandwiches.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard (or your favorite mustard)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Shape into a loaf and place into a meatloaf pan or baking dish.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients. Spread half of the sauce over the top of the meatloaf. (Like it really saucy? Add it all!)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until cooked through. Serve with remaining sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.