Healthy Dip Recipes: This Roasted Corn Salad Recipe With Guacamole Brings Freshness to the Table by Gwen Johnson
Here's a fresh and healthy dip recipe that combines two favorites: corn dip and guacamole. Serve it with tortilla chips, pita bread or in lettuce cups.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or ranch dressing (try this homemade ranch dressing recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green lettuce
- 2 – 3 tablespoons cotija cheese, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Prepare your favorite guacamole recipe. Spread on the bottom of a shallow casserole dish, plate or serving platter. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the corn and cook until it begins to char.
- Turn off the heat and add the mayonnaise or ranch dressing, paprika, chili powder, lime juice, cilantro and green lettuce. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the guacamole. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with cotija cheese, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.