Grilled Garlic-Butter Radish Kebabs Recipe Makes You Want to Eat Your Vegetables by 30Seconds Food
Vegetables can get kind of boring, so it's good to change things up every once in a while. Instead of your usual basic green beans, corn or carrots recipes, try this easy grilled garlic-butter radish recipe.
This radish recipe is so delicious, you (and even those picky eaters) will actually want to eat your vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 to 45 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 55 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups radishes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped fresh parsley
Here’s how to make it:
- Microwave the radishes in water, covered with plastic wrap, for 5 minutes or until tender enough to skewer.
- Skewer the radishes on metal skewers or wooden skewers (soak in water for 30 minutes if using wood).
- In a microwave-safe bowl or in a skillet over low heat, melt the butter and add the parsley and garlic. Cook about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the radishes with the garlic butter.
- Grill the radishes on a preheated grill pan, indoor grill or outdoor grill about 2-3 minutes per side, brushing with more garlic butter as they cook. Season with additional black pepper and salt, if desired. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Outdoor Grills $20 & Up
Pastry Brush $5 & Up
Plastic Wrap $3 & Up
Microwave-Safe Bowls $6 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.