Cool Peppermint Candy Cane Milkshake Recipe Will Guarantee Santa Shows Up At Your House First by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 - 4 candy canes, crushed fine
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the ice cream, milk and peppermint extract into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Stir in the crushed candy canes.
- Pour into milkshake glasses and garnish with additional chopped candy canes and whipped cream, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Milkshake by Kelis $1.29 & Up
Candy Canes $2 & Up
Peppermint Extract $3 & Up
Milkshake Straws $4 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $8 & Up
Milkshake Spoons $5 & Up
Pink Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.