This Savory Italian Sausage With White Beans Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes (That Includes Chopping) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 17 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 27 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Italian sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces or casings removed and crumbled
- 1 can (19 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced Italian-style tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Here’s how to make it:
- Add a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet. Cook the bell pepper, onion and garlic, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sausage; cook until browned and cooked through, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano, basil, beans and tomatoes with juice. Simmer about 5 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Dried Basil $2 & Up
Diced Italian-Style Tomatoes $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.