Easy Avocado Eggs Recipe: This Baked Smoked Salmon & Eggs in Avocados Recipe Is the Best Way to Start Your Day by Donna John
Mornings can be tough – especially Monday mornings. This delicious recipe for smoked salmon and eggs baked in a creamy avocado is all the motivation you need to make it a great day. Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner will never be the same once you try this easy recipe. If you want breakfast for dinner, serve this amazing recipe with a salad for a healthy, complete meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 avocados
- 2 - 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 4 eggs
- crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh dill sprigs
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the avocados in half and carefully remove the pit. Place the avocados on a baking sheet.
- Put slices of the smoked salmon into each cavity.
- Crack one egg into each cavity on top of the salmon.
- Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh dill sprigs, if desired. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Smoked Salmon $7 & Up
Self-Love Books $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.