This Easy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Will Turn You Into a Hunter (Seriously!) by Gwen Johnson
In Italian, cacciatore means "hunter." Not sure how it applies to this chicken cacciatore dish, but you will be hunting for the recipe after you try it.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, with their liquid
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- fresh parsley, chopped
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken, onion, chopped garlic and red bell pepper until soft, about 5 minutes. Season with the garlic salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and sugar. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 9-12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in the chopped parsley.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
Chicken Cacciatore Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.