This Easy Edamame & White Bean Salad Recipe Is a Flavorful Way to Help With Your Weight Loss Goals by Donna John
Summer just begs for refreshing cold side dishes and salads. This healthy edamame and white bean salad with a zesty dressing is packed with fresh summer herbs and vegetables. Edamame and cannellini beans are nutritional powerhouses that are rich in protein, antioxidants, protein and fiber, which is why this salad fills you up with nutrition while helping to boost your weight loss goals. Try it at your next cookout or potluck, or for a light and tasty meal anytime.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cups shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Taste and adjust other dressing ingredients, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.