This White Bean Salad Recipe Is Quick, Healthy & Packed With Protein by Donna John
Fast, filling, good for you and delicious? Yes! This yummy bean salad can be thrown together in less than five minutes and uses items you may have on hand.
- 1 can cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- olive oil or Italian dressing
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chopped red onion
- grape tomatoes, cut in half (optional)
- fresh or dried herbs (I used fresh basil and rosemary)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the beans, red onion, herbs and grape tomatoes in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle on olive oil or Italian dressing, add a squeeze of lemon and some crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Serve as is or on a bed of lettuce for a satisfying, inexpensive meal!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Dressing $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.