This Easy Edamame & White Bean Salad Recipe Is Summer Fresh Fast by Donna John
- 2 cups shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Taste and adjust other dressing ingredients, if needed.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.