Bet You Can Make This Easy Lasagna Rolls Recipe in 20 Minutes (Ready, Set, Go!) by Gwen Johnson
Spread. Roll. Bake. Done. Your entire family will enjoy these super easy and cheesy lasagna rolls. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the spinach, eggs, ricotta, 2 1/2 cups of the mozzarella and Parmesan. Mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour about 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the spinach-cheese mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Roll up and place, seam side down, in the baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.