20-Minute Parmesan & Spinach Lasagna Rolls Recipe Is Like Lasagna, But Easier by Donna John
Love lasagna, but hate how long it takes to make? We hear you! This 20-minute recipe for Parmesan and spinach lasagna rolls is like lasagna, but easier.
Spread. Roll. Bake. Done. Your entire family will enjoy this super easy and cheesy lasagna rolls recipe. Serve for dinner with a salad and garlic bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 24 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Combine the spinach, eggs, ricotta, 2 1/2 cups of the mozzarella and Parmesan. Mix well. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour about 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the spinach-cheese mixture onto each lasagna noodle. Roll up and place, seam side down, in the baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lasagna Cookbooks $5 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $3 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.