Sautéed Baby Bok Choy Recipe: A Simple Healthy Asian Vegetable Recipe by Gwen Johnson
Baby bok choy may be small, but it's big in flavor. Don't skip the oil-rich sesame seeds, which contain lots of fiber, iron, calcium, protein, copper, magnesium and phosphorus (to name just a few).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 heads baby bok choy, washed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Add the bok choy, soy sauce and water. Cover and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Uncover and cook about 2 minutes more, or until the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with a little black pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.