This Hamburger Soup Recipe Is Comfort Food at Its Kid-friendly Finest by Gwen Johnson
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the undrained diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, broth and potato. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add the corn, peas and green beans. Cook about 5-6 minutes more. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $1 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Soup Pots $15 & UP
Soup Bowls $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.