The Only Cornbread Recipe You Will Ever Need (Moist, Easy & Addictive)! by Donna John
In Texas, everyone has their opinion about the perfect cornbread. Moist or crumbly? A little sweet or no sweetness at all? Cast iron or baking dish? Muffins, sticks or squares? For me, this is the perfect cornbread. Period.
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
Here's how you make it:
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30-35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: