Tasty Ground Beef Soup Recipe: This Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe Is Comfort Food at Its Finest by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef. Cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the undrained diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, broth and potato. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add the corn, peas and green beans. Cook about 5-6 minutes more. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $1 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Soup Pots $15 & UP
Soup Bowls $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.