Swedish Pineapple Cake Recipe Is the Moistest Cake Ever by Donna John
Not sure why this cake is Swedish, but one thing's for sure, it is beyond delicious. If you take this moist Swedish pineapple cake recipe to a family get-together or potluck, be sure to print out a few copies of the recipe because requests are guaranteed. This is a wonderful dessert recipe to suit any occasion. And it really is the moistest cake you'll ever put in your mouth.
To make this moist Swedish pineapple cake recipe you will need flour, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, pecans, a can of crushed pineapple, cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. The batter ingredients bake in a 13x9-inch cake pan, then the baked cake is topped with a sweet homemade cream cheese frosting.
Serve this easy homemade pineapple cake for dessert or anytime with a cup of tea or coffee. This is one cake recipe you will make over and over again.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 box (16 ounces) powdered sugar
- chopped pecans, for garnish
- Electric Mixer
- Recipe Box
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- 13x9-inch Baking Pan
- You could use self-rising flour, which will make the cake more cake-like and a little taller. I've made it both ways and prefer all-purpose flour, though both are delicious.
- Store any leftover cake in an airtight container to keep it moist.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a bowl. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- While cake is baking, make the frosting by beating the cream cheese and butter together. Add the sugar and mix until creamy. Spread over warm cake when it comes out of the oven. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cool.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 20.1g
Saturated Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 62.9g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
Total Sugars: 45.7g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.