Coquito Recipes: Spread Holiday Cheer With Chef Adrianne Calvo's Cremoso Di Cocco Cocktail by Chef Adrianne Calvo
Eggnog spreads a lot of holiday cheer. Its Puerto Rican cousin, Coquito, is sweeping bars all over the country during this holiday season. Here's my Italian version of Coquito (eggless eggnog).
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Nutella, brushed inside the glass
Here's how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Whip for 30 seconds.
- Place in an airtight container and allow to sit in refrigerator for 24 hours to allow flavors to come together.
- Shake well before enjoying. Brush the inside of a glass with Nutella and then pour drink into it. Serves 4-6.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Cream of Coconut $4 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $1 & Up
Nutella $6 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Nutmeg $1 & Up
Cinnamon Sticks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.