Baked Brie With Pears & Walnuts Is Easy Elegance for Holiday Parties by Gwen Johnson
a year ago
Around the holidays you need to up your appetizer game! This easy baked brie recipe is so simple to put together, but looks amazing on your holiday table. And it's great for those unexpected guests!
- 1 round (8 ounces) brie
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pear chunks, drained and liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup reserved pear juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- crackers or bread slices, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pears, juice, nuts, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Put the brie in a baking dish. Pour the pear mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or bread.